Monday, April 16, 2007

Taking a break...

Well, I've been working on "For the Glory of Rome" since November 2006, and I think I'm finally getting to a point where the characters want to take a break, or I want to take a break, but basically we've been stalled at the same place for a few weeks now, and despite the fact that I've had the Dedication to Mars scene written for about a month I just can't get the characters to hurry up and get there... And there's so much else to do before the story is over.

On top of that Rourke and Shula came to visit and pestered me, since I never finished the sequel to their first book, which was also my first Nanowrimo. Had to go dig out my rough draft of the book to find the art a friend of mine did... Here's Rourke and Shula, from one of the final scenes in the book, and here's the prerequisite Fantasy Map. If you're wondering about his ears and feet, Rourke is actually a WereHyena. And the High King.

No comments: