Sunday, April 8, 2007

Food Once More

Well, in a blog that was origionally meant to be about my packed lunches, the topic of food finally returns.

I had the best breakfast yesterday morning. Big bowl of Strawberries and Cream oatmeal, thick as peanut butter. Nice hot cup of tea, with extra Cinnamon and Vanilla. It's Celestial Seasoning's Madagascar Vanilla Red, and it has a Lion on the front. Man, is it good. It's the only tea I drink.

Next, I planned to have a picture of this sweet Waffle House food I had last night, and an interview with the short order cook who made it for me, Mike. But I haven't got the picture of the food at the moment, and I think without it the interview would be really confusing. Maybe. Maybe not. I've got the picture on my cellphone, and I think most of my readers (Sorry everyone else- I'll get the picture up here soon!) are around me, and can ask to see it.

Anyway, here's the Human Interest Story:

Mike, of Waffle House.

Mike is twenty-seven and a very, very nice guy. He's funny too. He works at the Waffle House on Wade Green Road, and can be found there most often after midnight, since he works the graveyard shift. Now, what makes Mike totally awesome is the fact that despite the soul-grinding waitstaff job that he has, he's still funny, and jolly, and nice to talk to. Also, he provides more entertainment than a Waffle House should be able to contain... Because Mike performs many actions upon command, right next to your booth! He dances! He juggles eggs! He performs magic tricks! He even knows all the words to all the Waffle House songs on the Juke Box!

And last night, I ordered the plate with eggs and hashbrowns and toast and sausage, and because I asked, he made the whole thing into a smiley face. (insert picture here)

So, thats why you should go to the Waffle House on Wade Green road. Go to see Mike. Go to see him dance, and perform! Go to see him craft your food into something happy and excited to be eaten! Go eat that really, really good pie that they have, the chocolate one!

Next, has anyone else seen the previews for the "Hoax" movie? I don't know about you, but that puts me in the mind of doing something... Amusing. I think I'm going to interview someone really famous. In my blog. Heh. Heh heh.

And... I had to add this in here, it's pretty much the coolest picture I've seen on the image boards in weeks... It's Leonidas of 300 fighting Kratos of the God of War video games.

PS: Does anyone know anything about the legality of having a fake interview with a real Famous Person that you admit is a fake interview?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Mike likes you. I wouldn't think that he'd do that for anyone.