Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bento gets the grill!

We bought a new set of phones for the house about a month ago, and when I finally got around to setting them up we found out there was only one phone in the box (of the two there should have been), so finally we took the phone back for more phones. At Brandsmart USA, which, if you've never been there and have epilepcy, don't go.

Every time I go there, I think the inside of the building must be what epilepcy hell must look like.

So, exchange the phones and wander around. I needed a new cd player for my bathroom, since my (at least) ten year old boombox finally decided it quit. Found one, then wandered around some more.

Found a George Foreman Grill, for $12.88. And since Cliff says it's so awesome, I bought one.

(After that, and going to Home Depot for bark chips, we went out to Johnnie Maccracken's Celtic Firehouse Pub for dinner, where we narrowly escaped the clutches of an older man who reminded me of the guy from "Highway to Heaven")

I tried the tinfoil thing when I got home, so I wouldn't have to clean the grill, but like the over excited idiot I am, I turned the grill on first, then went to find the tinfoil. Due to my hasty tinfoiling, I had to clean a portion of the grill that was the size of a postage stamp, but thats pretty ok in my books.

And thus, we have grilled chicken, and grilled onions. Yum yum yum.

They're for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: