Thursday, February 1, 2007

In Mourning

Sadly, the escape of several peaches into my lunch bag caused me to have to wash it. Having washed it, it's now covered in dark lint. This is a very, very sad thing.

I could easily make another bag (I do have at least that much skill with a sewing machine) but that orange polkadot one came all the way from Japan with the rest of the set. And it's not that hard to pull the lint off the outside of the bag.

The thing is, it's on the inside too. And the inside is what you would vaguely call "insulated". It's made out of something akin to fabric softener sheets. I pull the lint, the lining starts coming with it, I quickly push it back and rub the cloth so maybe it won't look torn up... It's a very frantic process. Mostly it's not working.

I'm wishing we still had/could find our sweater shaver. Even though I'm sure that'll only chew through the bag, but hope springs eternal.

Keep my lunchbag in your thoughts.

No comments: