Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Happy Face Bento



That looks like a Happy Robot Face to me. Happy happy lunch.



Lunch today features beef ravioli sprinkled with parmesan cheese and italian herbs, and over that halved meatballs. Mmmm. And in the other dish, cooked carrots and green beans mixed with 'shelly beans' (whatever those are).

Now, you might have seen the green bean/shelly combo in my bento before. I'm not a huge fan of veggies; I think there's less than ten I'll willingly eat. But, this green bean and shelly (?) mix is so awesome I'll eat a whole can. Cold, even. I like how they're the large, flat type- millions of times better than French Cut, unless we're talking casserole here.

Now, if you look carefully at the picture of all the food you might see a thin green thing with jagged edges that keeps the food from touching. Food should never touch, you know. This green thing is a thin sheet of plastic, with the vague appearance of grass. If grass, you know, grew in a sheet. I got a whole bunch of them with my bento when I ordered it, don't get to use them as offten as I like.

No comments: