Monday, February 12, 2007

Cats x 1500!

A friend of mine at Cambridge sent me a link to an archive of Cat Pictures. Not all clean, not all grammatically correct, but a great deal made me laugh. Especially the cat in the tub catching the catfish.

Now that it's almost my birthday it seems good and well time for the traditional birthday depression to set in. It's starting, I can tell you that. Most of my life, for one reason or another, I haven't had birthday parties. Sometimes I wasn't allowed, sometimes I was certain I couldn't rustle up enough live bodies, sometimes... Plans fell apart. This Friday's plans haven't fallen apart yet, but with what seems like a deliberate ignorance of what an RSVP is, and an apparent lack of live bodies, I'm beginning to wonder if there's much point in it. Besides people who don't have Facebook and aren't RSVPing that way, I've got a grand total of.... Three confirmed guests besides myself. Family makes up the rest of the numbers, at this point I'm ready to start pulling my own hair out.

But, on the upside, I get to eat all the cake myself if no one shows up. ^_^

No comments: