Monday, February 12, 2007

Ecclexia

This morning, my IPod played some great stuff in random order. That random order got me thinking about how much odd stuff I listen to. Or rather, how ecclectic my tastes are for listening matereal.

1. Sissou- Last Alliance
2. Drop the needle, it's Christmas- Dumbledore
3. Rock me Amadeus- Falco
4. Le Prince D'Orange- Malicorne
5. The Distance- Cake
6. The Air is Fragrant- Lucien Lacroix
7. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Allegro- Mozart


1. Ending credits song from the anime 'Ouran High School Host Club'.
2. Wizard Rock. Yes, Harry Potter fan music. It's almost a rap song, supposidly sung by Dumbledore himself, about getting dancing socks as a present.
3. How anyone cannot love this song, I'll never understand.
4. French band, sort of a cross between midieval balladry and rock. Um. They sang a song for La Femme Nikita (L’écolier assassin) which is how I know them.
5. It sounds like one of those penultimate rock songs.
6. It's not a song, it's a soundbite from Forever Knight of Lacroix talking about the moonlight and how it's a good night for romance.
7. Makes me want to dance.

And all that in the distance between where I parked my car on the far side of campus to my first class of the day, Anthropology.

No comments: