Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lest We Forget Part Three

This morning I went to the International Studies Office.

Where I was told the problem was I hadn't paid for my study abroad yet.

*sigh*

Pulled out online receipts, printed things, had a chat about how ineffectivly designed the whole payment system is, and after visiting two offices had my hold removed. At which point the lady advised me to go "check it out" online to make sure it had actually worked, so I sat in the hallway (that's how frustrated I get about these things. School starts in two days, I have no classes, and I'm not going to go two buildings over to a lounge where I'll find out I have to come back.) and pulled up the KSU site.

Most of the classes are still showing up red for full, but since I'm looking for upper level history classes it wasn't impossible to get a complete schedule. And since the England to 1688 was absolutly way too full I went to the History Department and got Professor Shealy to write me in anyway. So now the class is at least eight people more full than it should be. Dropped Italian, picked up the paperwork for the Public History Certificate, and now I'm feeling like it all went way too smoothly for this to have been a success.

Treachery is suspected in the Finantial Aid office. It's just lying in wait. I know it.

2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

Might I suggest you shift your course of studies to tax accounting? With this wealth of experience you're getting, you'd be death to any IRS auditor...

Bentochan said...

but i'm bad at math!