Friday, September 28, 2007

Dresden Codak gets the love.

Back in the day I used to be a huge webcomic fan. I had all of Bite Me saved on my Zip Discs, as well as Demonology 101. Fallen was another favorite. There was another one about the fair folk but I've forgotten the name... Oh, Sinfest was another long time fav. After a few of them sort of trailed off into nothingness, or the author/artist quit I sort of quit reading them. I still hit Sinfest every few months, but...

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how I wandered across this wonderful little webcomic called Dresden Codak a few months ago, but I did. And it's brilliant. I love the art, and the ideas. You should check it out.

Especially Summer Dream Job. That comic is one of my absolute favorite pages of comic art, in the whole world.

Another brilliant page of Dresden Codak is Naked and Riding a Dinosaur. So far no one has come to my door trying to sell me anticipation and conjecture in a box, but oh well...

This one has brilliant college humor.

Somehow this reminds me of a lot of interactions I've had with others. Which is probably bad. However, it is part of a serial story line so you should probably just read all of them. ^_^

No comments: