Friday, October 5, 2007

Without a Trace Season 6, Episode 1

James Marsters is guest starring, and he doesn't look nearly as good as he deserves to.

Maybe I've just known him too long as Spike, but the brown hair really doesn't suit (at least not the shade it is) and it makes him look really old. Which, I know he's older than he looks already, but this just makes him look like...An accountant or something.

He's even wearing one of the worst suits I've ever seen and does this bizare thing with his forehead the entire first scene he's in. It's sort of a scrunched up, thinking forehead- like he's Sherlock about to solve a case. Except it goes on too long.

Another odd moment, at least for me. There's a lot of jobs out there that involve running, shooting, and doing general chase and action hero things. And I know heels look good on women. But women wearing heels and doing action hero stuff just seems goofy to me. I mean, I can walk in heels competently but I wouldn't run in them, or jump a fence, or get in a fight. At the end of the ep when Viv is going through a run down house possibly used for human trafficing, you see her step across this floor mattress in heels. Big, classy, business suit heels. I don't know how she does it.

No comments: