Friday, July 20, 2007

Thursday Night

I could have completed my goal with the Harry Potter books if it wasn't for real life, I'm sure of it. Between the college losing my SAP Appeals paperwork (and the essay about why I need to be at KSU and why they really need to give back my student loan) and the college having no idea what happened to my FAFSA, I spent a good portion of Tuesday and Wednesday either in the Financial aid office or redoing paperwork for the office. And then there was what turned into a five page Film assignment...

So, I'm on Goblet of Fire and a lot of people are coaching me to just skip ahead to Half Blood Prince so MAYBE I can be done with that by tomorrow night when book seven comes out. I think I'm just going to keep reading the series as is, and pick up Deathly Hallows tomorrow and read it when I get to it, which might even be on vacation. ^_^

And now is a good time to start avoiding the Internet and radio too. Just in case. 99x told the spoiler the next morning, last year, for book six. And all the image boards I hit have been trying to spoil the surprise for about a week now. So don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a few days...

Oh, and did anyone else notice that Google Analytics suddenly got wonky? Now I can't see where everyone is. Or I can, it's just much more complicated. *sad*

No comments: