Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nanowrimo Starts in... Ten days!

I'm totally psyched! Except about all the school work I need to get done between now and then. *sigh*

Ok, well, I was poking around the Nanowrimo website and I found this thing about sponsorship. If anyone wants to help the organization out, just click on the link. Thanks!

(And the Kennesaw region is at war with the Cornwall region and the war is counted by word count and donations)

In other news I can't seem to get any writing for school done. I have two papers that need fixing before tomorrow and I just keep staring at them and the teacher's assignments wondering what exactly needs fixing. They're kind of horrible. Blah. One of them, the assignment he gave us has about three different topics in one paragraph and I don't think he wants ten pages to cover the entire thing.

And we're having our first Nanowrimo meeting tonight at the Woodstock Coffee House. My excitement over that might explain the lack of huzzah over Grendel's Mother. Or Charlemagne. Or the Secret History.

No comments: