Wednesday, December 24, 2008

An odd little Christmas moment

There's this house on Bells Ferry, right before you turn onto my street, that decorates for anything at all. Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Halloween- All of them get a full string of lights in the bushes decorating job. Only it's not just the bushes. It's the trees and the edge of the roof and light up hearts for Valentine's Day and there's a light up blow up alien they put on the roof for Halloween.

And I see it every time I come home, unless I'm coming home off 575 so it's pretty much every night. And every time I see their cheerful light up exuberance no matter how hard my day has been or what I've had to deal with it brings a smile to my face.

So I sent them a Christmas card.

2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

How very kewl!! You need to post and let us know if you hear back from them.

Kayla said...

AWWWWW