Monday, March 26, 2007

Greetings from Google Analytics!!


Hi everyone!

I know you're all out there, even if you're not commenting! Heh, see thats a bonus of setting up Google Analytics, which, in case you're suddenly scared of me, allows me to see pretty much nothing about you. It's not that scary, or informative, really.

What it does tell me is how many readers I have, and wow, am I impressed. There's more people than I thought. And there's a world map, too, that shows whereabouts you guys live. *waves*

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi!"

Hi to Morristown, whoever lives there! One time I was in New York (see? the map isn't that detailed. I mean, maybe that dot is in New York, maybe it's not. Upper eastern USA in any case. Google says New Jersey) and I got to go see the Met. Isn't that place great? Too bad I was only in there for one day. Thats a two month museum.

And Hi Eureka! Don't worry, you're not my only California reader; there's someone who lives in Mountain View, too. Which shares it's name with the Branch of the Library I used to work at, here in Cobb County.

And.... Lets see here....

'Ello Cricklewood! Wow, a reader all the way across the pond! Thats very cool. How's the tea? And the Cricket? Must be neat over there. And besides, you've got Tony Blair, who I've always admired for his name. It just sounds so darn cool.

And Hi Kennesaw, Marietta, Atlanta, Dallas, and Stone Mountain! I'm pretty sure I know who you guys are, so I'll see you Wednesday! Thanks for reading!

No comments: