Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ceroc

I was at a BBQ last weekend in Surbiton and after it got dark suddenly people started dancing in the kitchen. Really good dancing- like on Dancing with the Stars! I asked what they were doing and it's called Ceroc. It's a huge craze over here in Europe. If I check the main Ceroc site here there's about five different places I can go most nights of the week to take lessons and dance after. And they're all different places.

Monday night I went to the O2 center which is like a mall, I think, and I took my first lesson. I wish we had this over in America!

This isn't exactly the same dance I learned Monday, but it's pretty close. They had in a few arm things I don't know how to do yet.



You get a really good workout doing it, too. And you meet a lot of people- When I went to my second lesson/dance on Wednesday night there were about four people I recognized from Monday and I'm terrible with faces...

I really, really wish we had this, but I know why we don't.

No comments: