Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rec-ing Ball: Fake Eyelashes

I hate mascara, even though it looks really brilliant on me. I've got really sensitive eyes, and it makes them burn. I hate that, because I'll just start rubbing them and make it worse, and get my makeup everywhere anyway. Besides, it's really not fair that guys always have huge perfect eyelashes.

Anyway, got home from work, forgot what it was but something at work reminded me of this white page boy wig I haven't worn in forever so I went off to look for it. Needed a good brushing before it was wearable, and then I had to remember how you tuck your hair in it and all that. Put it on, and suddenly I'm a lot paler. And I can't recall what kind of makeup goes with really white blond hair, other than heavy black eye makeup.

I'd forgot that I'd also bought some fake eyelashes during the After Halloween Sale this year, thought I'd give them a go.

And they're totally awesome. They don't burn. They feel a little weird, and I know I didn't get them on perfectly straight and close to my actual lashes, and I look a little garish (I joked to my friend if I ever go to a LARP again (one of the indoor ones, not the camping ones) I'm totally wearing this stuff) but omg, I have lashes! And no burning! And they actually curl!



How sweet is that?!

No comments: