Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bed Hog



It's a huge picture. You should click on it to see how panoramic it really is.

I woke up this morning not because the alarm went off, or it was time to wake up, but because my leg was cramping up from being folded too long. The dog had gotten into bed with me at some point and decided to remind me it's really her bed, and she just lets me sleep in it. It's hard to tell in the picture since I cropped it so close, but the far right is where I was sleeping, which amounted to about a foot of space (the bunched covers on that side make it look like there's more room, but there isn't), and just above her head is where my other knee was at, since my leg was jack-knifed to make room for her.

Look at her. She can't even really bother to wake up enough to look at the camera.

Isn't she cute?

No comments: